One Drive can be a fantastic way to share resources with pupils, additionally to enable them to upload their work to the folder for the teacher to see, assess, and provide feedback. See below an example of work uploaded for Art, with teacher feedback.
See below for video tutorials regarding setting up One Drive:
– Working with Office online
– Creating and opening files
– Sharing files using one drive
– Managing files in one drive
– Uploading and syncing files in one drive
– Map OneDrive as a network drive in Windows 10, 8 or 7