There are many different ways to facilitate remote teaching by recording your screen as you talk through your lesson. Here are some of the software some of our staff have been trialling in order to engage pupils more in remote learning:
– Recording a powerpoint presentation (2019, Windows) (2020, Mac)
– Using Active presenter to screen record (how to video)
– Using the Show me app to screen record or provide worked solutions for pupils (How to video)
– Using screencast-o-matic to screen record or create online tutorials for pupils
– Using screencastify to screen record 5 minute short video clips of explanations or misconceptions. It enables drawing on the screen/annotating and is integrated with Googledrive and Youtube.